Who we are
iSynergetics, Inc. is an Information Technology Consultancy founded in 2006. Our focus from the beginning has been to form strategic partnerships with software development teams to expedite the modernization of their business systems and complement their skills to deliver new business capabilities. Our expertise includes:
- Cloud Architecture
- Legacy Application Web integration
- Application Scalability
- Mobile Integration
- Business System implementation and improvement
iSynergetics was founded in 2006 as a technology consultancy with a focus on systems integration and architecture.
In the early days of cloud computing, iSynergetics invested in developing experience in cloud based platforms, i.e. AWS, salesforce.com, heroku, cloud foundry, cloudbees and more
iSynergetics introduces Synergy Labs concept offering inexpensive consultation for clients to expand their business systems ROI.
- John LaFata has over 30 years of hands-on technical and management expertise in business application infrastructure, business process management and the evaluation and development of internet-based application architecture. John has a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Catholic University of America.
- John consults on Enterprise Integration efforts and Data Architecture and continues to play a hands-on development role with J2EE and EAI technologies including web services and Enterprise Service Bus tools. He has worked for clients such as The Vanguard Group, Roche Diagnostics, Hartford, Independence Blue Cross, David's Bridal, Johnson and Johnson, McGraw Hill, Elsevier, Lexis-Nexis among many others.
- An innovative thought leader and manager with 17 years of experience applying technology to solve complex business problems. Devoted team player, system integrator and architect. Proven interpreter of ideas into business system implementation. Experienced manager of technology development project and people.
- Jeff has a B.A. in Computer Science, Minor: Mathematics, Bucknell University and an MBA from Drexel University.
- Jeff is a certified Java Architect and currently provides operational management consulting as a service on a cash receivables project for the U.S. Treasury. He has significant experience with trading exchanges from his experience working with companies such as Ariba and Starcite.
- John has over 20 years of experience in Business Strategy and Business Development. He has managed multiple companies from start-up to growth and is an experienced CEO. John provides steering and focus in business development initiatives.
- John has a multidisciplinary B.S./B.A., Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Psychology from Boston University.
- Greg spent the last several years consulting with high growth startups and early ventures. His experience centers on improving pipeline development by introducing statistical techniques to the traditional Go-To-Market analysis.
- Greg is experienced with time series forecasting, regression analysis and is developing intellectual property in applications of data mining.
- Greg has a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with concentrations in Statistics, Finance and Entrepreneurship and Innovation.